Air Conditioning Repair in Conyers
– Weekends & Holidays, Everyday of the Week
If your air conditioner needs repair, please don’t hesitate to call us after hours, on weekends, or holidays. When you’re uncomfortable in Conyers, we’re uncomfortable.
Give us a chance to answer your call — Anytime and All The Time!
Emergency Repair Service
When you think of Emergency Repair Service — you may not be thinking Heating or Air Conditioning. But you’d be surprised how an uncomfortable house can actually make you sick… or worse. We’ll do our best to get to your home quickly. Depending on when you call, we can usually have someone to your home to fix your air conditioner the same day. At the most, we will have a repair technician to your home of your call.
ONE CALL is Only a Call Away
The sooner you call — the faster we can get someone to you. Please pick up the phone and let us know what you think might need repair. A phone call is an easy step to take. Please give us a call at (678) 909-8563.
Conyers HVAC Maintenance Agreement
Maintenance Agreements for the Conyers area have never been more timely. Think of the car you drive every day. As you put on more and more miles, parts wear out, and your mileage goes down. If you never service your vehicle, the parts will wear out faster, and your gas mileage will dramatically decrease. It’s the same with your heating and air conditioning units. If they don’t get attention, even just cleaning, the parts will wear out faster and quickly break down. You don’t really want your comfort system to break down just when the relatives are over, or you have a wild weather swing.
Here’s where a One Call Maintenance Agreement comes in. You can avoid costly breakdowns by having your air conditioning units regularly serviced and maintained. For Conyers area residents, that means you will have the benefit of having your units serviced by someone who is in the area, knows your neighborhood, and has serviced the types of units in your home. That knowledge is invaluable.
Isn’t today a good time to look at a Preventative Maintenance Agreement?
Here is what an A/C Tune-up includes:
- Examine and test evaporator coil
- Examine and test expansion valve
- Inspect and clean evaporator drain
- Clean or change filters
- Examine and test thermostat operation
- Cycle unit from thermostat
- Examine and test circuit breakers and fuses
- Examine and test temperature drop
- Examine and test and oil condenser fan motor
- Examine and test fan blade for tightness
- Examine and test start and run capacitors
- Examine and test start and run relays
- Examine and test temperature across condenser coils
- Examine and test wiring assembly
- Examine and test head pressure
- Examine and test Freon lines
- Examine and test blower
- Clean condenser cabinet
You can enroll in a Preventative Maintenance Agreement today by calling our office at (678) 909-8563. We’ll show you how easy and affordable it is to stay comfortable, all year long.
Conyers Homeowners Ask
Repair or Replace?
When will I know that my current Air Conditioner is just too worn out to keep repairing?
Should I consider replacing my Air Conditioner now?
You may want to consider the following facts in your decision:
● Air Conditioners built after 2006 can be up to 60% more efficient
● Current Air Conditioner warranties usually only last 5-10 years
● You may need to consider the cost of your current repairs for both parts and labor
● How often you replace your air conditioning filters in your home
In addition to these considerations for new equipment, you may want to ask yourself these questions:
● Does my home seem more and more uncomfortable?
● Does my spouse complain about one room being more hot or cold
than the others?
● Does my utility bill seem to keep climbing?
● Do my repair bills keep going up every year?
● How long am I going to own this home?
● Do I need the extra home value increase – a new unit can give me?
If now is a time to consider replacing that old tired air conditioning unit, please give us a call at (678) 909-8563 to find out the details of how you can be more comfortable in your home, add value to your equity, and save on repair and utility bills. Now may be just the time to take care of that worn out A/C unit.
Our Conyers technicians are well trained in evaluating your individual situation, and offering you all the options for your comfort and budget.