One Call Heating & Cooling repairs all types of residential and light commercial furnaces and boilers including: gas and propane.
Why One Call Heating & Cooling?
We understand that picking a furnace repair service to let into your home or business is not taken lightly. That’s why our 30 years of experience is so valuable. We understand you want:
Experienced Technicians with Fully Stocked Trucks
An Unexpected Breakdown
Can Really Ruin Your Day
Here Is An Easy Way To Avoid Future Disruptions To Your Busy Life
Eleven Great Benefits for you…
- Priority Service. When we get swamped, agreement holders go to the top of the list.
- On-Time, or We’ll Pay You $25. We’ll schedule a 2-hour arrival window. If we’re even one minute late, we’ll take $25 off your repair.”
- $10 Savings on Service Calls PLUS
- 15% Discount on all heating & cooling repairs.
- Emergency Service for you.
- No Overtime Charge-Ever!
- 5-Year Guarantee on all repairs – parts & labor.
- Seasonal 18-Point Tune-ups & Safety Inspections for longer equipment life, Lower operationg costs and your peace of mind.
- Fully transferable to buyer or to your new home.
- Maintains manufacturers’ warranties.
- Enough savings to pay for your next home comfort system. The average Atlanta area homeowner who has his systems maintained annually will save approximately $7,400 in utilities and reduced repair costs over the life of the heating/cooling equipment.